Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkins Pumkins Everywhere!

Wow this school year is FLYING by so quickly! It's already my 8th week! This week we are going to start our pumpkin unit and I'm so excited! I've looked online and found some GREAT freebies that we're going to use. I thought I'd put them all here in one place in case you're looking for some too!

I've listed the source of each activity, and if you click the pictures it will take you directly to it to get your own copy!




First up, 1plus1plus1equals1 has made a number word pumpkin page along with pumpkin simple addition:
  




Crayons & Curls made a fun ghost sequencing game....great for fine motor scissor practice!


Kindergarten Smiles has made a candy corn number puzzle freebie. I was so excited about this one, I've wanted these for a long time! My Kinders can't read quite yet, so I also added tally marks on the middle section for them to make it a little easier.


Kindergarten Lifestyle made a fun pumpkin memory game! My kids love memory games!



"In the Math Lab" has a fun Pumpkin Patch freebie, also great for strengthening fine motor along with putting numbers 1-10 in numerical order:





Little Miss Kindergarten is giving out some monster mash roll and color pages. My kids love these activities and will be excited about the fun monsters on these pages:



I hope you're able to use some of these fun FREEBIES and that your kids enjoy them!


Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!