Image Map

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Product Swap Announcement!!

I have decided to host a product swap! I've been thinking about it for the last TWO months and what I would call it, the details, how I would go about doing it and I am SO EXCITED about FINALLY posting it!

After a lot of playing with words and eliminating possibilities, I've decided to call it:

Only AFTER I created my cute little button above did I realize that it's almost October AND Fire Prevention Week!!! Whoop!! So it ended up being perfect!

Now. In order to have a product swap....I'm going to need people who are willing to swap a product with someone else!

Here are the requirements to participate:

**You MUST have an educational blog (Facebook will not work) 
**You MUST have a TPT store (or TN store) with at least 15 products listed.
**You MUST be willing to swap one product from your store, of your partners choosing, with your partner (I will pair you with someone) and you will get to choose one product from their store.
**You MUST print their product, take pictures of their product IN ACTION and then make a great blog post about their product, including pictures and why others just can't live without it THEN post it and link it up on the date I give you.
**You MUST be willing to give 1 lucky reader your product for FREE in a giveaway that will be hosted on your partners blog. (That means you will also do a giveaway of their product on your blog as well) I'll include more details on how to do this after you sign up.
AND LASTLY,
**You MUST have products for grades K-2

If this swap goes well and I get positive feedback, I would love to have this become an ongoing swap (maybe once a quarter or something) and would then consider adding more people and a higher grade level as well.

SO, what are you waiting for!?!

If you would like to participate AND you fit ALL the criteria listed above just click below to fill out the google doc for me.

***The sign ups for this Product Swap are now closed.
Make sure you follow my blog so you'll be the first to know about upcoming swaps!***

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-5WSmYHmyUUJArN2YIK9W0l0p0FS5FsYkGMSzXRxBrw/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll close the doc once I have enough people to participate and then we'll get started! Space is limited and it won't last long, so get in while you can!!

If you have any questions at all about this, just leave a comment below with your email address and I'll make sure you get a response!

I'm SOO excited to have you be included in this swap!!


Teachers Pay TeachersTeachers NotebookFacebookBloglovinPinterestEmail

12 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    Love the design of your blog! So cute. :)

    I've just signed up, great idea!

    Yara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yara! I'm so glad you're joining in the fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm excited to have you be included!

      Delete
  3. Would love to swap with upper grades... if you add that in the future, count me in!

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as this one goes fairly smooth, I'm sure I'll open it up to older grades for the next one! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the invite! I just joined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy to have you!! Thanks for signing up! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh poo! I missed the swap! Hopefully I'll catch the next one :)
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bummed that I missed this. :( Hopefully it goes well and you do another one. I would love to be a part of it!
    Nancy S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just now saw your message to me on my Facebook page. Sorry I did not catch it in time, but would love to join in the future. Hope it works well for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Hopefully I can join in the fun next time!

    Carrie
    i Heart Second

    The Think Aloud Cloud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!