Image Map

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Few Things I'm Thankful For....

Sometimes we get so caught up in our lives that we forget to express our gratitude for the blessings we have.


Emily Freeman, an author, came to my church to speak to the women a couple of weeks ago. She said something that stuck with me, "You don't just HAVE a good day....but you must SEE good days." How true is that!?

No matter what is going on in our lives each day, it is our perception that matters. We can FIND joy in our lives everyday, we just have to LOOK for it!

I believe one of the ways to do this is by expressing gratitude!

That's why I am linking up with Primary Powers today for their "Super Thankful Linky"

Here are some of the things I am grateful for in my life:







Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope that you can find time to ponder about the things that you are thankful for and LOOK for joy in your life each day.

Click the picture below to check out what other bloggers are thankful for and maybe even link up yourself!

http://primarypowers.blogspot.com/2014/11/super-thankful-thread-linky.html


Teachers Pay TeachersTeachers NotebookFacebookBloglovinPinterestEmail

1 comment:

  1. Found you on the Thankful linky & now I'm your newest follower! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!