Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Fabulous Freebies:

Have you guys heard of the fun Blog Hops going on right now for Valentine's Day!?! You definitely need to check them out! They have amazing freebies!

The first one is "For the Love of Teaching" blog hop. Click the picture below to start off with Day 1:



The second one is from Freebilicious:


I also wanted to give a shout out for a newer blogger, like me! 
 Marie over at "It's a Jungle out There!" is currently doing a giveaway for a $25 Teachers Pay Teachers gift certificate! So make sure to go over and join in on the fun!

Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday!!!

Melissa


3 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!

    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bloggy world! You will love it. =) I am your newest follower, drop by.

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!